We’re in the 6th month of 2016 already, have you been able to achieve all the goals you set for the year 2016? Most probably not. The reason is simple – we all (including me) love to put things off, to procrastinate. We believe we’ll always have the time to do it later on. So what to do to ensure that we achieve our goals and be successful without going offtrack. I have a one word answer for it – MASTERMIND GROUP.
Napoleon Hill, Author of the All Time Classic, Think and Grow Rich ,formally introduced the concept of mastermind alliance, he defines it as , “The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.” He continues, “No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind [the master mind].”
Mastermind is the most definite path to success. Once you become a part of a group of like minded people having a similar purpose, you are bound to be successful. It’s said that you are the average of 5 people you surround yourself with. A mastermind group gives you the opportunity to surround yourself with dreamers and the doers, the ones who are passionate about personal and professional success.
Here’s why you must be a part of a Mastermind group –
1. Accountability – At the end of each meeting you will have an action plan, objectives you need to meet before the next meeting – which the Group will hold you to account for. It takes real discipline to succeed in any endeavour. Being held to account by your mastermind colleagues ensures you maintain the disciplined behavior necessary to succeed in your personal & professional life.
2. Meet Incredible People – The life of dreamer can be lonely – Sharing your dreams, aspirations and challenges with a group of like minded individuals makes it a lot better! You will naturally raise your game as you spend more time in the company of these like minded dreamers – plus of course the average of the five people you spend the most time with will change – for the BETTER!
3. Think Bigger – You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things. Fellow Mastermind members will help you to see the potential you are missing out on.
4. Support and Feedback – Members support each other and also give positive and constructive feedback which helps us in improving our skills and abilities, also the right feedback and support helps in discovering where we are going wrong and can easily correct it. Sometimes on the journey of achieving goals, it can get quite lonely and we tend to doubt ourselves and our abilities , but with the right kind of support, we sail though the tough times easily.
5. Generation of New Ideas – George Bernard Shaw says, “If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” When we share ideas, we grow. the more we share knowledge and ideas, the more ideas and knowledge we’ll have. This is the Law.
6. Challenge Yourself to Become a Better Version of You – Once you’re a part of a group of dreamers, you’re bound to go beyond your comfort zone, to stretch beyond your mental limitation and in the process ,growth is the only option.
“The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best” ~ Epictetus, (the Stoic philosopher)
Seek Out and Join a Mastermind Today,
I am launching a mastermind “Dreamers 2.0 ” . If you wish to be successful and get together with an amazing group of dreamers, connect with me on email@example.com or call on +91-9978703030.